V-Ray is a rendering plug-in that enables SketchUp users to take advantage of the power and speed of the Chaos Groups VRay rendering solution. With VRay for SketchUp, ASGVIS offers visualization professionals a state-of-the-art solution that generates high-quality images of unparalleled realism. Top studios in all disciplines have relied on V-Ray for years to generate photorealistic images of outstanding quality, says Corey Rubadue, ASGVIS Director. With V-Ray for Sketch-Up, were bringing this powerful, flexible, and affordable rendering solution to Sketch-Up users, enabling them to take full advantage of all that V-Ray has to offer. Render Options are now easier than ever, with Default Render settings reflecting correct settings for Indirect Illumination, the V-Ray Sun, V-Ray Sky, and Sampling levels. V-Ray offers SketchUp users a robust set of global illumination and ray-tracing features that enable them to bring their ideas to life quickly, easily, and cost-effectively.
Vray for SketchUp Features Includes:
- - True raytraced reflections and refractions
- Glossy reflections and refractions
- Area shadows (soft shadows). Includes box and sphere emitters
- Indirect Illumination (global illumination, global lighting). Different approaches include direct computation (brute force), and irradiance maps.
- Depth-Of-Field camera effect.
- Antialiasing. Includes fixed, simple 2-level and adaptive approaches.
- Fully multithreaded raytracing engine
- True HDRI support. Includes support of proper texture coordinate handling for both cubic and - angular maps. Map your images directly without distortions or cropping.
- Reusable irradiance maps (save and load support). Incremental sampling for fly-through animations.
- VRay Material Editor with Material Preview
- VRay Sun and Sky
- VRay Physical Camera
- Distributed Rendering allowing a single image to be process over up to 10 machines
- Per Material GI, Background, Reflection, and Refraction
- V-Ray Two-Sided Material for easy creation of thin translucency
- Animation Support
please say thanks
Link checked on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:00 pm (GMT) [Linkchecker Bot]